Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Baby Bug has found Crafting Ideas

On my children's theme page, called Scripture Pages for Ryder and his Friends, you will find the Baby Bug Posters to help teach about faith to youngsters.  But following that theme, I found that Oriental Trading Co. has great projects and planning instructions for hours of fun based on bugs.  Check out: http://tradingideas.orientaltrading.com/educators/k-6/lesson-plans/bugs-lesson-plan
Kids will love these projects.

I love Oriental Trading Co.  It is a company I have ordered materials from for many years.  In fact I discovered its catalogue when my children were small, and they are in their 30s now.  Over the years, this company has continued to expand its kid-friendly products and planning and crafting market, to be the most informative up to date I know of.  But the site isn't just for kids and teachers, and not just for inspirational materials.  Wedding and party supplies are well thought out, and oh so affordable.  I love this place!

No comments: