Thursday, April 11, 2013

Jesus hears our prayers!


I can hardly contain my joy for the blessings the Lord blessed my self and Jimmy with yesterday. He answered some of my prayer requests outright, and gave me one of the desires of my heart to boot. What was even better, is we had money to help someone at the end of their difficult couple of days. We shared friendship through out the day, and were able to be blessed with love of family and friends in very special ways.  We believe that God is able, and that he is willing.  We see his hand of blessing on our lives, and know that no co incidence could ever be so great as to make the details of God's answers fit the prayer requests so well. I know my God is real, and interaction from Him on our neighborhood, strengthens that belief in more than just us. 
I was awakened this morning with distant loved ones on my mind.  May God have as mighty a hand in their situation, for which I was led to pray, by God alone, as He bestowed on us yesterday. It is supposed to storm today. Praying now that God will keep us all safe, through whatever the storms bring. May the rain be just what our new garden plantings need. Praying for my daughter, who will travel today. Looking forward to seeing at least one of my grandsons today. Still healing from the poison ivy attack.  Thank you Lord for healing.
Can't beleive it is snowing still in places like Minesota. I really hope they get a taste of this lovely warm weather soon.
We need to be able to finish a number of things that are in process. I ask God's special intervention to bring a few things to completion. So we may move forward, and not become too disjointed. We sometimes feel we can out plan our finances on any given day. But we certainly can out plan our physical abilities.  We are so thankful to recieve the aid of our wonderful grandson, who is working toward taking his lovely girlfriend to prom.  Praying even now for blessing on that day, and on their time together. May they make good memories. Be safe, and remain holy.
Praying for my grandson's ability to do well at his new job, his first. Lord walk before him and prepare his way, and also his heart and mind. May he go there with joy, but also a sense of responsibility.  May he be a good addition to their work force.
Well, Jimmy is awake, and breakfast is not made. We have begun to appreciate the time we spend together at breakfast. Give us this day our daily bread...for our bodies and our souls.
Much love and praise to an amazing God. AMEN

No comments: