Friday, December 23, 2011

Covering The Flaws

In my last post on Gethsemane, I mentioned that I had left fingerprints from pastels on one art piece that I transferred by accident to another.  I also said that it was easy enough to paint over the flaws, and because I now have the clear sleeves to permantly cover the pages, the art would be protected in the future. As I read it back this morning, because I hadn't proof read it well when I placed it, the Holy Spirit spoke to my heart and said, "that's like what the Father does with your sin. (flaws)" The picture was so clear...God considers the smudge as no problem, 'cause He just considers it covered by the blood, and I am totally protected, lovingly placed into his sleeve of protection. I am His work of art, contantly in process of becoming more lovely in His sight. As He sees fit to work on me. Before the finished work of Jesus, I was exposed to fingerprints and smudges, but since Jesus work, I am in his sleeve of protection. Thank you Holy Spirit. Merry Christmas!

No comments: