Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Around the World the Message is the Same

In every language, country, or place
From the depths of  the ocean
to dark outer space ~
It is the same God, same Savoir, same grace
That lights the dark in our hearts;
for Sin to erase~
He bids us now - steady, run the race,
He, joyous freedom grants us to
approach his smiling face. 

Lift us Lord, out of our mire,
Walk by me Lord is my desire.
Whisper, please in still small voice,
Remind me Lord to "Rejoice, Rejoice, Rejoice!"
wca

Please enjoy this video, and pray today for someone far away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC2EK2HXNKo&feature=related

May I share with you this lovey blog, to brighten up your day.
(Ok so I am going overboard with the rhyme. Laugh a little. OK)


<Remember to hit the back arrow and come on back here:) <<<<<<<<<

****************

No comments: