Tuesday, December 4, 2012


Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert (Isaiah 43:19).

Beloved, your past does not determine the future that God has for you. No matter what has happened to you, He can give you a fresh beginning.  http://josephprince.com/
 
 
This man so often blesses me.  He preaches the word, the truth. He represents Jesus well, and he gives hope in much the same way Christ would have.  Just  an acceptance of the words of God with simple faith.  I am often inspired by his encouragement, and today I pray for him as I often do. that God will continue to use him, for the sake of the world.  I hope so many will hear his message and respond.  God doesn't say we will have no challenges, he says he will never leave us, he will offer us the tools to meet the challenge, and he will build the road, prepare the map, and sustain us along the way.  There is just nothing else we need in life.  And if there is, God is aware of that need and will provide, as long as we are on the path where he establishes our progress.   Thank you Joseph Prince.
 
Lord Bless this man and his ministry, for he always points the way to you.  He reminds me of Jesus because he always has expectations of your ability to be the God we need, but also to be the God we don't expect, and are seldom taught to beleive in.  The world needs a fresh view of who our h
Heavenly Father is, how the work of Jesus is complete, and what your directive for our futures is from  a heavenly point of view.  At the same time, I rejoice that Mr. Prince reminds us that the heavenly perspective is not off in heaven somewhere, but is alive and present in our heart and daily lives. Much Praise, AMEN.  

My husband and I have upcoming fiinancial challenges, and more than anything else, finances tend to be one of my toughest humps.  Jimmy and I remind one another these days that God will provide, and often it doesn't involve money.  He knows where what we need is, and has ways of getting it to us. 
In addition, I have had headaches rather frequently lately, and I know it revolves around what and when I eat, and how and when I sleep.  Again there are challenges to making the changes I need, so I am seeking God for resolutions and strength to follow through.  Bless us Lord, and give us the ability to praise you, whole heartedly for every way that you supply each need.  I am looking forward to you making a road in my wilderness, and providing rivers in my desert. In Jesus' Name, AMEN

No comments: